Well, shoot! The nominations are rolling out and I have been nominated by two lovely people. Lynnaima and Jingle. Thank you both for thinking of me. I accept the award knowing that I am undeserving. But there are rules to this acceptance!!
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
7 things about me:
- I am a graduate student getting a Master's of Divinity and Post-Master's Certificate in Spiritual Direction (that means my name will have these initials: MDIV, PMC SD. Ha ha ha!!).
- I live in the Pacific NW of the United States.
- I have two children in their teens.
- They gave me gray hair (four).
- Give me a vanilla latte and I am in heaven. Or coconut cream pie.
- I love ancient sacred poetry. Je t'adore! My favorite website on this topic is Poetry Chaikhana.
- I have a dog, 3 cats, and a lizard (in addition to the two children and one husband!).